Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF

TGIF, TGIF, TGIF.....

Really can you tell I am ready to be out of the office. No don't take it as me not liking my job, IY my job. I love dealing with people and helping them in any way I can. But I have so much to do this weekend. Tonight, we will be starting a Christmas gift for my dad or papa as Theresa puts its. Tomorrow I need to run to Ft Wayne and pick up somethings, but other than that we will be vegging out on the couch the rest of the day. I don't know maybe I will do some more baking. Last weekend I made chocolate chip pumpkin cookies, Amish cookies (buttermilk), Blondie's. I need to find a good snicker doodle cookie recipe. I love to cook.

Next weekend we will be heading up to Michigan to visit my dad's family. I thought I lived in a small town but many this one is smaller than ours. It will be a nice get away to go. But hopefully we won't have any snow yet. I will be cooking up there as well. Since we will not be up for the holidays, this is ours. Instead of turkey we will be having a taco bar with all the fixing. Homemade nachos and I am going to try Mexican lasagna, seven layer dip and my dads famous salsa. Can we say heartburn.. oh well... I think I am going to stop at a store on the way up and pick up some dessert, cheesecake, brownies, cookies. Man I am hungry now....

Andi & Theresa

No comments: