Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday morning.....

Sunday morning start about 7 am in our house. First we read the paper, check out the ads to see if there are any good sales. Then we debate whats for breakfast, eggs toast, pancakes and sausage or a omelet? Well today is biscuits, eggs and sausage...my daughters favorite. Well I guess it doesn't matter what is for breakfast she will eat anything when it comes to breakfast.

We went to the store this morning and ran into family. I didn't move from one spot for about 30 mins. Just chit chatting catching up making plans for the future. This whole time Theresa is excited because she sees here initials on the wall and on a cart. Well...we were in the Tire Lube Express. Her initials are TLE. She thought she owned the place how happy she was to see those letters everywhere. Next time I will bring my camera and take a picture. Now I am having a problem trying to figure out what to get her for Christmas. I have been eyeing the mini laptops or even call net books. I think she would love it the way she is always on the computer. I don't know yet.

We are going to Michigan this week. Leaving Friday afternoon. Going to see family and try to get to see some friends. Maybe a little shopping too. You know me gotta shop.

Andi

No comments: