Thursday, November 6, 2008

Man o Man

When I was little my aunt always made "hillbilly biscuits" today terms buttermilk biscuits. I could eat like 3 dozen in one sitting they are the best biscuit in the world. Well over the weekend I bought some buttermilk to make some cookies and had extra. I gave my aunt a call and tonight we made 5 dozen biscuits. I took my daughter along to help make them because I always had great memories making them with the family that I knew she would love it too. Well not so much helping my aunt and but more fun playing with my uncle. They have this game (reminds me of racket ball) two rackets and a ball and hit the ball all over the house. Yeah I know when I was that little we would of been in trouble for hitting a ball in the house. But they had so much fun all you could do is laugh. It just great to sit back and watch the generations have a good time with each other. Family is what it is all about.........

Andi

No comments: