Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ok I am new to this.....

Well, I thought I would try this out. I don't know if I will carry along with this but it is worth a try. I am a single mom of a outrageous 9 year old little girl. She is my life. There is never a dull moment in our family that is for sure. Take this whole election. She watched every TV show about each candidate and we even went and listen to Sarah Palin speak. She tried to stay up as late as she could last night but zonked out and went to bed. At 6:30 this morning she jumped out of bed to watch the news for the winner. It was indescribable for her. She so had her heart set on a "Woman in the White House" but it didn't happen. She cried... I mean like someone just ran over your dog crying. So if this is any indication of what she might be thinking for the future we better watch out....

Andi

No comments: