Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh my

Time around the holidays is just so crazy for me. It's go here do this, go there do that, make sure you here at this time etc etc. I can't think straight some days. Usually by now I am done with Christmas shopping. Not even close or haven't even started which sounds better. I will go with not even close. It gets so hard to buy for people when you know and they know they really don't need anything or really want anything. Only one that needs everything and wants everything is Theresa. Guess a nine year old has to have to latest and greatest. We we have narrowed down the list. She wants a few WII games, the game Life and of course what could we do without the American Girl Doll. To all you my age....think Cabbage Patch but 4 times more $$. I am thinking I can talk her into a few WII games that we both would like so I can enjoy them also, since I will be sitting there watching her play. The doll on the other hand, not so sure. She has the Bitty Twins from 2 Christmas's ago and yeah she does play with them, but all the other dolls she just had to have not so much. I just keep seeing the $$$ when I see that doll. Not sold on that one yet.

Today is my dad's birthday...So happy birthday pops. And can't forget tomorrow is Mom & Dad's anniversary. Wow how did you do it 32years and counting.

Andi & Theresa

P.S. Congrats to Sarah and Kevin.....can't wait to see HC in person......

No comments: