Thursday, June 4, 2009

13 DAYS AND COUNTING

YAHOO... 13 DAYS AND COUNTING.

I am all packed and ready to go. When I say all packed I mean all packed. Clothes, shoes, swimsuit, day bag, night bag, pillow for the car, magazine, book and snacks. I am ready to leave. If I could take the extra days off I would of already left. It's funny before I never really got excited to go but for some reason this year I am ready. I am ready go.

Softball has really begun yet. They 4 innings she did play was all. The rest of the games were called due to weather. That means she will miss more games at the end of season when we leave for the other vacation. That is is up in the air also. We still don't have a clue were we might be going yet. Oh well, time relaxing would be good too.

I will be posting pictures on my facebook of the upcoming vacation.

And& Theresa

No comments: