Thursday, April 9, 2009

70 days and counting....

I now have 70 days till vacation. A real vacation out of the state vacation. A 1600 mile(there and back) vacation. Ohhh I can't wait. I can't wait to see the new boardwalk they put in over winter. I can't wait to walk downtown at night to get ice cream from the local ice cream parlor. I can't wait to hop in the boat and float along in the bay. I can't wait to go crapping or fishing or seeing if we can rescue a turtle. I can't wait to watch the sea gulls fly around the pizza stand at the boardwalk. I can't wait to hear " Please step out of the way, tram car coming." I just can't wait. I really can't wait to go to Hershey and smell the chocolate and eat the chocolate.

We are driving straight through this year. No overnight stops in Lancaster this year. No getting to the hotel before we can check-in, even though the rest of the drive is only 3 hours away. No messing around this year, we will be there hopefully by noon on June 18, 2009. A extra day at the beach, a extra night to eat ice cream, a extra night to spend with family we don't see often enough.

Enough about the next 70 days.

Let's catch up on the past few months. Theresa sold her little heart out for girl scout cookies. Glad that is over and done with. Next she is in soccer, softball and gymnastics. Well not so much gymnastics now, Monday 4/6/09 was the first practice and lets just say if its not me its her getting hurt. She sprained her wrist and now she is out for two weeks of gymnastics and softball. The doc said it was OK for soccer but she has to wear her arm splint. Oh lucky me. She now believes her arm is broke and can't move it the littlest. I will start softball in May, god willing. I will only be playing a few games this year. With all she has going on, and I would really like to go back to school but we will have to see how it all plays out.

Hope you enjoy your Easter !!!

love,
Andi & Theresa

No comments: